RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 18, Number 2, 1984
|Page(s)||147 - 159|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. A. THUE, Uber Die Gegenseitige Lage Gleicher Teile Gewisser Zeichenreichen, Skr. Vid.-Kristiana I. Mat. Naturv. Klasse, Vol. 1, 1912, pp. 1-67 [JFM: 44.0462.01]
- 2. M. MAIN and R. LORENTZ, An O (n log n) Algorithm for Finding Repetition in a String. T.R. 79-056, Comp. Sc. Dept., Washington State Univ., Pullman, 1972.
- 3. M. CROCHEMORE, An Optimal Algorithm for Computing the Repetitions in a Word, Information Processing Letters, Vol. 12, 1981, pp. 244-250. [MR: 632873] [Zbl: 0467.68075]
- 4. A. APOSTOLICO and F. P. PREPARATA, Optimal Off-Line Detection of Repetitions in a String, Theoretical Computer Science, Vol. 22, 1983, pp. 237-315. [MR: 693062] [Zbl: 0497.68052]
- 5. A. LENTIN and M. P. SCHUTZEMBERGER, A Combinatorial Problem in the Theory of Free Monoids, in Combinatorial Mathematics and its Applications, University of North Carolina Press, N.C., 1969, pp. 128-144. [Zbl: 0221.20076]
- 6. A. APOSTOLICO and F. P. PREPARATA, A Structure for the Statistics of All Substrings of a Textstring With or Without Overlap. Proceedings of the 2nd World Conference on Mathematics at the Service of Man, Las Palmas (Canary Islands), 1982. [Zbl: 0503.68064]
- 7. E. M. MCCREIGHT, A Space Economical Suffix Tree Construction Algorithm, J. of the ACM, Vol. 23, 1976, pp. 262-272. [MR: 413594] [Zbl: 0329.68042]
- 8. R. C. LYNDON and M. P. SCHUTZEMBERGER, The Equation aM = bN cP in a Free Group, Michigan Mathemat. Journal, Vol. 9, 1962, pp. 289-298 [MR: 162838] [Zbl: 0106.02204]
- 9. A. V. AHO, J. E. HOPCROFT and J. D. ULLMAN, The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms, Addison-Wesley, MA, 1974. [MR: 413592] [Zbl: 0326.68005]
- 10. P. WEINER, Linear Pattern Matching Algorithms, Proceedings of the 14th Annual Symposium on Switching and Automata Theory, 1973, pp. 1-11 [MR: 441032]
- 11. D. E. KNUTH, The Art of Computer Programming, Vol. 3, Sorting and Searching, Addison-Wesley, MA, 1973. [Zbl: 0302.68010] [MR: 445948]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.