RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 17, Number 4, 1983
|Page(s)||387 - 395|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. V. L. CHUNG, Course in Probability Theory, Academie Press, 1974. [Zbl: 0345.60003] [Google Scholar]
- 2. S. EVEN, Graph Algorithms, Computer Science Press, 1979. [MR: 540205] [Zbl: 0441.68072] [Google Scholar]
- 3. A. M. FRIEZE, Probabilistic Analysis of Some Euclidean Clustering Problems, Disc. Appl. Mathem., 2, 1980. [MR: 600180] [Zbl: 0449.90073] [Google Scholar]
- 4. M. S. GAREY and D. S. JOHNSON, Computers and Intractability, W. H. Freeman and Company, 1979. [MR: 519066] [Zbl: 0411.68039] [Google Scholar]
- 5. A. MARCHETTI-SPACCAMELA, The P-Center Problem in the Plane is NP-Complete, Proc. 19-th Allerton Conference on Communication, Control and Computing, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- 6. C. H. PAPADIMITRIOU, Worst-Case and Probabilistic Analysis of a Geometric Location Problem, S.I.A.M. J. on Computing, Vol. 10, No. 3, 1981. [MR: 623065] [Zbl: 0461.68078] [Google Scholar]
- 7. M. J. SHAMOS, Computational Geometry, Doct. Th., Yale Univ., New-Haven, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- 8. K. SUPOWIT, Topics in Computational Geometry, Doct. Th., Univ. of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- 9. C. TOREGAS, L. BERGMAN, R. REVELLE and R. SWAIN, The location of Emergency Service Facilities, Oper. Res., Vol. 19, No. 6, 1971. [Zbl: 0224.90048] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.