RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 17, Number 2, 1983
|Page(s)||97 - 119|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1.W. W ARMSTRONG, Dependency Structures of Data Base Relationships, Proc. IFIP 74, 1974, pp. 580-583. [MR: 421121] [Zbl: 0296.68038]
- 2.G. AUSIELLO, A. D'ATRI and D. SACCA; Transitive Closure and Other Graph Algorithms for the Synthesis and Manipulation of Data Base Schemas, Graph theoretic Concepts in Computer Science, L.N.C.S., Vol. 100, 1981, pp. 212-223. [MR: 621502] [Zbl: 0454.68122]
- 3.C. BATINI and A. D'ATRI, Rewriting Systems as a Tool for Relational Data Base Design, Graph Grammars and their applications to Computer Science and Biology, L.N.C.S., Vol. 73, 1978 pp. 139-154. [MR: 565037] [Zbl: 0402.68017]
- 4.C. BATINI and A. D'ATRI, Schema Hypergraphs: A Formalism to Investigate Logical Data Base Design, Graph Theoretic concepts in Computer Science, L.N.C.S., Vol. 100, 1981, pp. 177-194. [MR: 621500] [Zbl: 0454.68121]
- 5.C. BEERI, P. A. BERNSTEIN and N. GOODMAN, A Sophisticate Introduction to Data Base Normalization Theory, Proc. 4th Int. Conf. on Very Large Data Bases, 1978, pp. 113-124.
- 6. P. A. BERNSTEIN, Synthesizing Third Normal Form Relations from Functional Dependencies, A.C.M. Trans. on Data Base Systems, Vol. 4, 1976, pp. 277-298.
- 7. E. F. CODD, A Relational Model for Large Shared Data Banks, Com. A.C.M., Vol. 13, 1970, pp. 377-387. [Zbl: 0207.18003]
- 8. E. F. CODD, Further Normalization of the Data Base Relational Model, in Data Base Systems, R. RUSTIN, Ed. Prentice Hall, 1972, pp. 33-64.
- 9. C. J. DATE, Introduction to Data Base Systems, Addison Wesley, 1977. [Zbl: 0383.68019]
- 10. V. DE ANTONELLIS, F. DE CINDIO, G. DEGLI ANTONI and G. MAURI, Use of Bipartite Graphs as a Notation for Data Base, Information Systems, Vol. 4, 1979, pp. 137-141. [Zbl: 0412.68053]
- 11. P. DEGANO, A. LOMANTO and F. SIROVICH, On Findingthe the Optimal Access Path to Resolve a Relational Data Base Query, MFSC'80, L.N.C.S., Vol. 88, 1980, pp. 219-230. [Zbl: 0447.68109]
- 12. H. EHRIGH and H. J. KREOWSKY, Algebraic Theory of Graph Grammars Applied to Consistency and Synchronization in Data Bases, Proc. Workshop WG79 on Graphtheoretic Concepts in Computer Science, 1979.
- 13. R. FAGIN, Multivalued Dependencies and a New Normal Form for Relational Data Bases, A.C.M. Trans. on Data Base Systems, 3, 1977, pp. 262-278.
- 14. R. FAGIN, The Decomposition Versus the Synthetic Approach to Relational Data Base Design, I.B.M. Journal Res. Dev., 1977.
- 15. A. L. FURTADO, Transformation of Data Base Structures, Graph Grammars and their Application to Computer Science and Biology, L.N.C.S., Vol. 73, 1978, pp. 224-236. [Zbl: 0402.68016]
- 16. K. K. NAMBIAR, Some Analytic Tools for the Design of Relational Data Bases, Proc. 6th Conf. on Very Large Data Bases, 1980, pp. 417-428.
- 17. V. W. LUM et al., 1978 New Orleans Data Base Design Workshop Report, I.B.M. Report RJ 2554, 1979.
- 18. J. RISSANEN, Independent Components of Relations, A.C.M. Trans. on Data Base Systems 2, Vol. 4, 1977, pp. 317-325.
- 19. J. F. SOWA, Definitional Mechanism of Conceptual Grap Graph Grammars and their applications to Computer Science and Biology, L.N.C.S., Vol. 73, 1978, pp. 426-439. [MR: 565054] [Zbl: 0406.68060]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.