RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 15, Number 4, 1981
|Page(s)||373 - 391|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. N. BOURBAKI, Théorie des Ensembles, Chapt. III, § 6, No. 5, Hermann, Paris, 1963. [Zbl: 0125.00603] [MR: 154814] [Google Scholar]
- 2. G. HUET, Confluent Reductions: Abstract Properties and Applications to Term Rewriting Systems, in Proceedings of the 18th annual I.E.E.E. Symposium on Fondations of Computer Science, October 1977. [MR: 660480] [Google Scholar]
- 3. G. HUET and D. S. LANKFORD, On the Uniform Halting Problem jor Term Rewriting Systems, Rapport de Recherche, No. 283, I.R.I.A., March 1978. [Google Scholar]
- 4. D. E. KNUTH and P. BENDIX, Simple Words Problems in Universal Algebras, in Computational Problems in Abstract Algebras, Ed., J. LEECH, Pergamon Press, 1970, pp. 263-297. [MR: 255472] [Zbl: 0188.04902] [Google Scholar]
- 5. D. S. LANKFORD and A. M. BALLANTYNE, The Rejutation Completeness of Blocked Permutative Narrowing and Resolution (to appear). [Google Scholar]
- 6. J. C. RAOULT and J. VUILLEMIN, Operational and Denotational Equivalences Between Recursive Programs, Rapport de Recherche, No. 9, L.R.I., Orsay, June 1978. [Zbl: 1282.68165] [Google Scholar]
- 7. J. W. THATCHER and J. B. WRIGHT, Generalized Finite Automata Theory with an Application to a Decision Problem of Second Order Logic, Math. System Theory, Vol. 2, 1968, pp. 57-81. [MR: 224476] [Zbl: 0157.02201] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.