RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 15, Number 3, 1981
|Page(s)||233 - 252|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- J. DASSOW, On the Circular Closure of Languages, EIK-Journal of Information Processing and Cybernetics, EIK, Vol. 15, 1979, 1/2, pp. 87-94. [MR: 542004] [Zbl: 0415.68040]
- S. GINSBURG, S. A. GREIBACH, and J. E. HOPCROFT, Studies in Abstract Families of Languages, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc, Vol. 87, 1969. [MR: 255329] [Zbl: 0194.31402]
- M. A. HARRISON and O. H. IBARRA, Multitape and Multi-Head Pushdown automata, Information and Control, Vol. 13, 1968, pp. 433-470. [MR: 238622] [Zbl: 0174.02701]
- A. N. MASLOV, On the Circular Permutation of Languages (in Russian) Probl. Pered. Inform., IX, Vol. 14, 1973, pp. 81-87. [MR: 334597] [Zbl: 0314.68030]
- T. OSHIBA, Closure Property of the Family of Context-Free Languages under the Cyclic Shift Operation, Trans, Inst. Electron, and Commun. Engrs., Jap., Vol. D 55,4, 1972, pp. 233-237. [MR: 478788]
- K. RUOKONEN, On Circular Words and (ω + ω*)-Powers of Words, EIK-Journal of Information Processing and Cybernetics, EIK, Vol. 13, 1977, 1/2, pp.3-12. [MR: 455573] [Zbl: 0365.68081]
- B. A. TRACHTENBROT, Lectures on the Complexity of Algorithms and Computations, (in Russian), Novosibirsk, 1967.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.