RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 14, Number 4, 1980
|Page(s)||349 - 369|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. K. CULIK II, A Purely Homomorphic Characterization of Recurively Enumerable Sets, J. Assoc. Comput. Mach., Vol. 26, 1979, pp. 345-350. [MR: 528036] [Zbl: 0395.68076]
- 2. K. CULIK II, On Homomorphic Characterization of Families of Languages. Proceedings of the Six Inter. Colloquium an Automata, Languages and Programrning, Graz, Austria, pp. 161-170, July 1979. [MR: 573239] [Zbl: 0412.68064]
- 3. K. CULIK II and I. FRIS, The Decidability of the Equivalence Problem for DOL Systems, Inf. and Control, Vol. 35, 1977, pp.20-39. [MR: 449030] [Zbl: 0365.68074]
- 4. K. CULIK II and A. SALOMAA, On the Decidability of Homomorphism Equivalence for Languages, J. Comp. System Sc., Vol. 17, 1978, pp.163-175. [MR: 514269] [Zbl: 0389.68042]
- 5. K. CULIK II and A. SALOMAA, Test Sets and Checking words for Homomorphism Equivalence, J. Comp. System Sc., Vol. 20, 1980, pp. 379-395. [MR: 584866] [Zbl: 0451.68046]
- 6. K. CULIK II and H. A. MAURER, On Simple Representations of Language Families, R.A.I.R.O., Informatique théorique/Theoretical Informatics, Vol. 13, No. 3, 1979, pp. 241-250. [EuDML: 92102] [MR: 554685] [Zbl: 0432.68052]
- 7. A. EHRENFEUCHT and G. ROZENBERG, Elementary Homomorphisms and a Solution to the DOL Sequence Equivalence Problem, Theoretical Computer Science, Vol. 7, 1978, pp. 169-183. [MR: 509015] [Zbl: 0407.68085]
- 8. J. ENGELFRIET and G. ROZENBERG, Equality Languages and Fixed Point Languages, Inf. and Control, Vol. 43, 1979, pp. 20-49. [MR: 549263] [Zbl: 0422.68034]
- 9. J. KARHUMAKI and I. SIMON, A Note on Elementary Homomorphisms and the Regularity of Equality Sets, Bulletin E.A.T.C.S., No, 9, October 1979, pp. 16-24,
- 10. R. C. LYNDON and M. P. SCHUTZENBERGER, The Equation aM=bN cP in a Free Group, Michigan Math. J., Vol.9, 1962, pp. 289-298. [MR: 162838] [Zbl: 0106.02204]
- 11. G. S. MAKANIN, The Problem of Solvability of Equations in a Free Semigroup (in Russian), Matematiceskij Sbornik, Vol. 103, No. 145, 1977, pp. 148-236. [MR: 470107] [Zbl: 0371.20047]
- 12. A. SALOMAA, Equality Sets for Homomorphisms of Free Monoids, Acta Cybernetica, Vol. 4, 1978, pp.127-139. [MR: 521458] [Zbl: 0407.68077]
- 13. A. SALOMAA, DOL Equivalence: The Problem of Iterated Morphisms, Bulletin E.A.T.C.S., No. 4, January 1978, pp. 5-12
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.