RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 12, Number 4, 1978
|Page(s)||291 - 304|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. A. B. CREMERS and S. GINSBURG, Context-free grammar forms, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences, Vol. 11, 1975, pp. 86-117. [MR: 375848] [Zbl: 0328.68071] [Google Scholar]
- 2. M. K. CULIK, H. A. MAURER and Th. OTTMANN, Two letter complete EOL forms, Theoretical Computer Sciences, Vol. 6, 1978, pp. 69-92. [MR: 464719] [Zbl: 0369.68046] [Google Scholar]
- 3. H. A. MAURER, A. SALOMAA and D. WOOD, EOL forms, Acta Informatica, Vol. 8, 1977, pp. 75-96. [MR: 445922] [Zbl: 0348.68046] [Google Scholar]
- 4. H. A. MAURER, A. SALOMAA and D. WOOD, On good EOL forms, S.A.I.M. Journal of Computing, Vol. 7, 1978, pp. 158-166. [MR: 478785] [Zbl: 0375.68034] [Google Scholar]
- 5. H. A. MAURER, A. SALOMAA and D. WOOD, ETOL forms. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, Vol. 16, 1978, pp. 345-361. [MR: 483766] [Zbl: 0376.68053] [Google Scholar]
- 6. SKYUM, On good ETOL forms, Theoretical Computer Science (to appear), 1978. [MR: 513711] [Zbl: 0387.68063] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.