RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 12, Number 4, 1978
|Page(s)||291 - 304|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. A. B. CREMERS and S. GINSBURG, Context-free grammar forms, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences, Vol. 11, 1975, pp. 86-117. [MR: 375848] [Zbl: 0328.68071]
- 2. M. K. CULIK, H. A. MAURER and Th. OTTMANN, Two letter complete EOL forms, Theoretical Computer Sciences, Vol. 6, 1978, pp. 69-92. [MR: 464719] [Zbl: 0369.68046]
- 3. H. A. MAURER, A. SALOMAA and D. WOOD, EOL forms, Acta Informatica, Vol. 8, 1977, pp. 75-96. [MR: 445922] [Zbl: 0348.68046]
- 4. H. A. MAURER, A. SALOMAA and D. WOOD, On good EOL forms, S.A.I.M. Journal of Computing, Vol. 7, 1978, pp. 158-166. [MR: 478785] [Zbl: 0375.68034]
- 5. H. A. MAURER, A. SALOMAA and D. WOOD, ETOL forms. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, Vol. 16, 1978, pp. 345-361. [MR: 483766] [Zbl: 0376.68053]
- 6. SKYUM, On good ETOL forms, Theoretical Computer Science (to appear), 1978. [MR: 513711] [Zbl: 0387.68063]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.