RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 11, Number 4, 1977
|Page(s)||329 - 344|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. P. CRAWLEY, The Isomorphism Theorem in Compactly Generated Lattices, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc., 65, 1959, pp. 377-379. [MR: 106860] [Zbl: 0094.01702]
- 2. C. J. EVERETT, Closure Operators and Galois Theory in Lattices, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 55, 1944, pp. 514-525. [MR: 10556] [Zbl: 0060.06205]
- 3. O. ORE, Galois Connexions, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 55, 1944, pp. 493-513. [MR: 10555] [Zbl: 0060.06204]
- 4. J. C. REYNOLDS, Towards a Theory of Type Structure in Programming Symposium Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 19, April 1974, pp. 408-425, Springer Verlag. [MR: 458988] [Zbl: 0309.68016]
- 5. J. C. REYNOLDS, On the Relation between Direct and Continuation Semantics, in Automata, Languages and Programming 2nd Colloquium, University of Saarbrucken, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 14, 1974, pp. 141-156, Springer Verlag. [MR: 443409] [Zbl: 0313.68023]
- 6.D. SCOTT, Continuous Lattices, in Toposes, Algebraic Geometry and Logic, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 274, pp. 96-136, Springer Verlag. [MR: 404073] [Zbl: 0239.54006]
- 7. D. SCOTT, Data Types as Lattices, S.I.A.M. Journal on Computing, 5, 1976, pp. 522-587. [MR: 437330] [Zbl: 0337.02018]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.