RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 11, Number 1, 1977
|Page(s)||75 - 82|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. S. COOK, The Complexity of Theorem Proving Procedures, Proc. 3rd Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, 1971, pp. 151-158. p. 38-49. [Zbl: 0253.68020]
- 2. D. S. JOHNSON, Approximation Algorithms for Combinatorial Problems, Conference Record of Fifth ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, 1973, p. [MR: 461979] [Zbl: 0316.68024]
- 3. R. M. KARP, Reducibility Among Combinatorial Problems, In Complexity of Computer Computations, R. E. MILLER and J. W. THATCHER Eds and Plenum Press, New York, 1972, pp. 85-104. [MR: 378476] [Zbl: 0366.68041]
- 4. A. R. MEYER and L. STOCKMEYER, Non Elementary Word Problems in Automata and Logic, Proc. AMS Symposium on Complexity of Computation, 1973, pp. 38-49. [MR: 418518]
- 5. S. SAHNI, Computational Related Problems, S.I.A.M. J. Comp. 4, 1974, pp. 62-279. [MR: 433985] [Zbl: 0272.68040]
- 6. S. SAHNI and T. GONZALÈS, P-Complete Problems and Approximate Solutions, Computer Science Dept., University of Minnesota, 1974. [MR: 416113]
- 7. J. D. ULLMAN, Polynomial Complete Scheduling Problems, Proc. 4th Symposium on Operating System Principles, 1973, pp. 96-101.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.