RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 11, Number 1, 1977
|Page(s)||17 - 28|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. K. CULIK, II, On the Decidability of the Sequence Equivalence Problem for DOL-Systems, Manuscript, 1975. [Zbl: 0352.68103] [MR: 495228]
- 2. A. EHRENFEUCHT and G. ROZENBERG, DOL-Systems with Rank, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Vol. 15, 1974, pp. 136-141. [MR: 428816] [Zbl: 0293.68063]
- 3. S. GINSBURG, The Mathematical Theory of Context-Free Languages, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1966. [MR: 211815] [Zbl: 0184.28401]
- 4. G. HERMAN and G. ROZENBERG, Developmental Systems and Languages, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1975. [MR: 495247] [Zbl: 0306.68045]
- 5. K. P. LEE and G. ROZENBERG, The Length Sets of DOL Languages Are Uniformely Bounded, Information Processing Letters, Vol. 2, 1974, pp. 185-188. [MR: 431803] [Zbl: 0282.68037]
- 6. M. NIELSEN, On the Decidability of Some Equivalence Problems For DOL-Systems, Information and Control, Vol. 25, 1974, pp. 166-193. [MR: 345455] [Zbl: 0284.68065]
- 7. Problem book. Unusual Automata Theory, January 1972, Dept. of Computer Science, Univ. of Aarhus, Tech. Report DAIMI PB-15, 1973, pp. 14-26.
- 8. G. ROZENBERG and A. SALOMAA, The Mathematical Theory of L Systems, in J. T. Tou (éd.), Advances in Information Systems Science, Plenum Press, New York, Vol. 6, 1976, pp. 161-206. [MR: 471464] [Zbl: 0365.68072]
- 9. L. G. VALIANT, The Equivalence Problem for DOL Systems and its Decidability for Binary Alphabets, Manuscript, 1975.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.