R.A.I.R.O. Informatique théorique
Volume 8, Number R3, 1974
|Page(s)||37 - 46|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- [1 ] C. BÖHM, On a Family of Turing Machines and the Related Programming Languages, ICC Bulletin, 3, 3 (1964). [MR: 172791]
- C. BÖHM and M. DEZANI, A CUCH-Machine : the Automatic Treatment of Sound Variables, Int. Journal of Computer and Information Sciences, 1, 2, (1972), pp. 171-186. [Zbl: 0277.68026]
- C. BÖHM and M. DEZANI, Notes on a CUCH-Machine: the Automatic treatment of Bound Variables, Int. Journal of Computer and Information Sciences, 2, 2 (1973), pp. 157-160. [Zbl: 0277.68027]
- A. COLMERAEUR, Total Precedence Relations, Journal of the ACM, 17, 1, (1970), pp. 14-30. [MR: 276022] [Zbl: 0302.68020]
- E. W. DIJKSTRA, An Attempt to Unify the Constituent Concepts of Serial Program Execution, in Symbolic Languages in Data Processing, ed. Gordon and Breach, Rome (1962), pp. 237-252. [MR: 178590] [Zbl: 0137.10706]
- J. MCCARTHY, Recursive Functions of Symbolic Expression and their Computation by machine : Part I, Comm. ACM, 3, 4, pp. 184-195. [Zbl: 0101.10413]
- P. WEGNER, The Vienna Definition Language, ACM Computing Surveys, 4, 1 (1972), pp. 5-62. [MR: 309373] [Zbl: 0242.68042]
- N. WIRTH and H. WEBER, Euler: a Generalization of ALGOL and its Formal Definitions : Part I and II, Comm. ACM, 9,1 (1966), pp. 13-25, 9, 2 (1966), pp. 89-99. [Zbl: 0161.36406]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.