R.A.I.R.O. Informatique théorique
Volume 8, Number R3, 1974
|Page(s)||5 - 18|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- AUSIELLO G., Complexity hounded universal fonctions, Conference Record of the International Symposium on Theory of machines and Computations, Haifa, 1971.
- BLUM M., A machine independent theory of complexity of recursive fonction, JACM 14, 1967, pp. 322-336. [MR: 235912] [Zbl: 0155.01503]
- , BUNDY A. There is no best proof procedure, ACM SIGART Newsletter, Dec. 1971, pp. 6-7.
- COOK S. A., The complexity of theorem-proving procedures, III Annual Symposium on Theory of computation, Ohio, 1971, pp. 151-158. [Zbl: 0253.68020]
- HARTMANIS J. and HOPCROFT J., An overview of the theory of computational complexity, JACM 18, 1971, pp. 444-475. [MR: 288028] [Zbl: 0226.68024]
- KOWALSKI R. and KUEHNER D., Linear resolution with selection fonction, Artificial Intelligence 2, 1971, pp. 227-260. [MR: 436677] [Zbl: 0234.68037]
- LYNCH N., Recursive approximation to the halting problem, Rep. of the Tufts University, Medford, Masss., Jan. 1973, pp. 15.
- MELTZER B., Prolegomena to a Theory of efficiency of proof procedures, in ArtificialIntelligence and Heuristic programs, American Elzevier, 1971, pp. 15-33.
- MEYER A. R., An open problem on creative sets, SIGACT News, April 1973, pp. 20.
- RABIN M. O., Degrees of difficulty of Computing a fonction and a partial ordering of recursive sets, Tech, report n. 2, Jerusalem, 1960, pp. 18.
- ROGERS H., Theory of recursive functions and effective computability, McGraw Hill, 1967, pp. 472. [MR: 224462] [Zbl: 0183.01401]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.