RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 54, 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- R. Boutrig and M. Chellali, Total vertex-edge domination. Int. J. Comput. Math. 95 (2018) 1820–1828. [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Cockayne, R.M. Dawes and S.T. Hedetniemi, Total domination in graphs. Networks 10 (1980) 211–219. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Haynes, S.T. Hedetniemi, and P.J. Slater, Fundamentals of Domination in Graphs. Marcel Dekker, New York (1998). [Google Scholar]
- B. Krishnakumari, Y.B. Venkatakrishnan and M. Krzywkowski, On trees with total domination number equal to edge-vertex domination number plus one. Proc. Indian Acad. Sci 126 (2016) 153–157. [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Lewis, Vertex-edge and edge-vertex domination in graphs. Ph.D. thesis, Clemson University, United States (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Peters, Theoretical and algorithmic results on domination and connectivity. Ph.D. thesis, Clemson University, United States (1986). [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Venkatakrishnan and B. Krishnakumari, An improved upper bound of edge-vertex domination of a tree. Inf. Process. Lett. 134 (2018) 14–17. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.